Kazy Reed grew up on a small island off the Maine coast. At the age of sixteen, she announced to her parents that she was going to move to Denmark for six months as an exchange student. That trip changed her life, and sparked her love of travel, languages, and art history.
After graduating from college with a degree in Art History, she moved back to the island where she began to write short stories. When she was introduced to gay erotic fiction, the seed was planted and she never looked back. Kazy now lives near the coast of Maine, with her very understanding husband and two ridiculously precocious children.
- I’m a language geek. I’ve studied Spanish, French, Danish, German, Italian, and Ancient Greek.
- I write books about vampires, but I pass out when I get blood drawn.
- I never finish an entire beverage. There’s always about half an inch of liquid left in the glass.
- There are several words that give me the creeps, and I can’t stand it when I hear them. The worst are: slacks, lap, and coin.
- I’m allergic to raw fruits and veggies.
- Foghorn Leghorn (from Looney Tunes) is my hero.
- I like to dip french fries into chocolate milkshakes.
- I can’t pronounce the words “squirrel” or “walrus” unless I really concentrate.
- I have several model crushes, including Matthias Larsen, Chris Datolla, and Rafael Lazzini.
- People who drive around with a shitload of mail shoved between their dashboard and windshield.
- People who ask questions, but don’t listen to your answers.
- Driving through Connecticut. No offense, Connecticut, but really…
- People who use the word “them” when he/she should use “they”.
- people who type with no capitilzation spell cheeck or punctuation so you never know what they meen when the send u an email
- Writers who use CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasize a word. Italics, people. Italics!
- When I tell people that I write about vampires, and they say, “Oh, another Twilight.”
- Hotel shower curtains that cling to you.
- Carpeted bathroom floors.